Assignment Two on Business Models – Due on March 20th!
WHAT IF YOU ARE NOT YET ORGANIZED IN A TEAM?
- We created the Team “MOOC HERO’S 5 | Assignment Two“. Take a look and join the group!
- We opened a special stream in the Forum where you can message us if you need any assistance in regards to finding a team, having joined the seemingly wrong team or if you need help finding a Team.
- You can also reach the Tutors by directing a post to @poweringag or by sending a private message to PoweringAg. We are always happy to help!
With only 1 week time to finish Assignment Two, the Tutors will have to tend to many people’s inquiries. Therefore, we kindly ask you to plan ahead and to approach with your questions early this week.
If you have a Team – What are the REQUIRED STEPS?
Please follow the subsequent steps:
- Carry out this assignment in a group of about ten people. If you are not in a team yet or if you have problems to find a team, our tutors will help you (see above).
- The group leaders will be sent the submission link, and only they have to submit the final document. Please make sure to mention all contributing team member in the documents!
- In addition to submitting your team-assignment, reading of and commenting on two of your peer’s submissions is obligatory in order to earn the ‘Assignment 2 Badges’ – the period for peer reviewing is from March 20th to 25th. We will update you on this on time.
After you submitted and the peer review is ongoing, work is to be done on our end:
- Afterwards, the course instructor will review your report and evaluate it for its eligibility to obtain the Badge.’
- Also, the instructor will upload a summarized common feedback to this assignment, addressing the relevant issues observed in different group reports.
- The Assignment 2 Badges will be awarded to the participants
Please note that the last day to upload this Assignment is the 20th of March.
Please note that the last day to complete the Peer Review is the 25th of March.
And don’t forget: Have fun with the Assigment 2! We look forward to your submissions!
Your PoweringAg MOOC Team