MOOC – Technical Support

Back to forum

This topic contains 15 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dulcinea Yraita Dulcinea Yraita 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Dear MOOC Participants,

as you may know, the ELD-MOOC is using the Global Campus 21 (GC21) as technical plattform. We have been working hard to offer all of you a reliable and stable plattform and hope you feel here at home here :)

Our quality checks for this plattform have been accurate and exhaustive. Nevertheless… sometimes not everything goes well and you may experience a technical issue. In order to help you fast please let us know about it using our Contact & Support page. Don´t panic! We will fix it! ;)

Enjoy the ELD MOOC 2015!

Profile photo of AnaRiza Mendoza
    AnaRiza Mendoza
    Participant

Thank you! There has been a lot of improvements in the GC21 since i started here some years ago. I really appreciate all the developments the technical team has been doing for the past years.

Congratulations for the good work! :-)

yes we need to contact the administrator sometimes especially during the live session. I were not able to attend the live session because I were not able to download the required program

Profile photo of Hannes Podzun
    Hannes Podzun
    Participant

Hey Hey, thanks for the great platform you are offering.

Is it possible that the Chrome browser doesn’t allow the playback of the live session?

Thanks in advance.
    Hannes

Dear Technical team

In the present format there is no option to edit our message once it is posted. I feel this kind of option is useful to correct our message, if we found any mistakes once posted.

Is it possible to introduce this option?

With Regards
    Dhananjaya

Dear users,

once more I would like to ask you to send your inquiries using our Contact and Support page.

There you will also find instructions for taking part in a live session and watching the recordings unter “Technical Requirements“.

@isabedra Please check the technical requirements for the live sessions in the Contact and Support page. If you can´t install the Saba Meeting app please install java in your computer.

@hpodzun Chrome deactivates Java automatically. Please refer to the Technical Requirements for more information

@Dhananjaya This option is not available. Please delete your post and post it again if you forgot something

Best regards,
    Technical Administrator
    ELD MOOC / Global Campus 21

Profile photo of Bipul Nayak
    Bipul Nayak
    Participant

Thanks for this great platform you offered to us.

I also enjoy the MOOC e-learning platform. Thanks for the great opportunity.

Profile photo of Henrik Trevisan
    Henrik Trevisan
    Participant

To be honest, I needed some time to get to know the website. But now I am enjoying it a lot! Thanks!

The idea of adding badges was very interesting. In the beginning I was lost, but I’m doing well now.

Profile photo of Julia Wiegand
    Julia Wiegand
    Participant

Thanks for the website! I find it quite complicated to find everything I need to do and especially how it works.

Profile photo of Warren Priest
    Warren Priest
    Participant

I have found it easy to use.

Profile photo of Derrick Makumbi
    Derrick Makumbi
    Participant

Thanks MOOC GC21 team. I for example got my log in details corrected by this team.
    Cheers!!

Profile photo of Svenja Schoe
    Svenja Schoe
    Participant

Hello,

I can’t click ‘complete’ for week 4 as assignment 3 is not appearing ‘green’, assignment 3 had to be submitted in week 5, there I was credited the assignment as ‘approved’ (also got my week 5 badge), what can I do to get the badge for week 4 also?

Thanks and regards,
    Svenja

Profile photo of Mirko Kruse
    Mirko Kruse
    Participant

I don’t know if this is the right place to ask but I did not receive the badges for the last two weeks although submitting all assignments and having them marked green.
    Thank you for your help!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Back to forum