Please tell each other who you are – the MOOC is about
- getting to know each other
- inspiring and helping each other
- sharing and learning from each other
- creating new knowledge together
- being innovative through collective action
- bringing about unpredictable transformation and change around the world
Of course, you can choose the amount of information you put in about yourself and your personal/professional background.
We have a collective responsibility to ensure that all content of the MOOC follows shared principles.
We use words and pictures that are based on the principles:
- treating others the way you want to be treated – online and offline
- willingness and openness to learn from each other
- listening to each other
- mutual appraisal
- appreciative comparison
- respect of other person’s views, opinions and values
- nobody is judged because of her/his religious believe, origin (country/ socially), culture, dialect, sexual orientation...
It's ok to express critical views and at the same time,
- explain on which experiences, facts, collected informations these are based
- be ready and open to read / hear each other’s approaches and search for concordances and common paths for the future
All text, pictures and videos on this site are under a Creative Commons license cc_by_nc_sa (explanation: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/)
So, if you add material, please use the same license in order to support mutual, collaborative learning. If you use material from other sources, make sure that the authors agree to that and that their copyright is clearly visible.
You are at any time of this MOOC entitled to be informed about your personal content and where it is stored and for what purpose it is used.
This Code of Conduct can be jointly developed further on any time of this MOOC. Comments and ideas are welcome below in the comment function!