Welcome Alumni !
H. KirchnerM. YoussefR. Jordan
On behalf of InWEnt - Capacity Building International, Germany we would like to welcome you to the Regional-Alumni-Conference Alexandria 2008 PORTAL. We have developed this portal especially for all alumni in the region of MENA. All who have been part of InWEnt Capacity Building programmes (formerly CDG and DSE) are invited to use this portal!
Henner Kirchner (Senior Project Manager, InWEnt Bonn), Magued Youssef (Head of office, InWEnt Cairo),
Ronja Jordan (Project Manager, InWEnt Bonn)
Meet us on October 29th to November 1st 2008: InWEnt Regional Alumni- and Partner-Conference Alexandria
we love to invite you to take part in the first Alumni-Conference under the theme of "Networking and Innovation: Capacity building is the key".
The aim of this conference is the creation of a supraregional and interdisciplinary alumni-network and the consolidation of the relation between you and InWEnt. We offer you both technical and country-specific workshops, which gives you the opportunity to exchange experience and knowledge concerning subjects of regional relevance. Furthermore a workshop especially for women will be held, which doesn't coincide with other events.
We would be very pleased to welcome you in Alexandria.
If you wish to participate in the conference, but didn´t get an official invitation, it goes without saying that you are very welcome as well. Unfortunately, InWEnt can't bear the costs of your stay in this case.
Core questions of the cooperation of the partners form the red thread of the events such as:
• What capacity building needs are there in the light of a changing partnership?
• What are strategic partners for InWEnt?
• What are expectations and wishes for an Middle-East Aliumni Network? What would be specific demands?
You will find the provisional agenda and other information under the navigation topic [Basic Information] on the left side and also, after registration and receiving login data, in the CONFERENCE FORUM.
We have created this portal to offer you the opportunity
• to get access to the Conference Forum (login area) after receiving your registration data (login and password),
• to use this internet platform as an basic-information gateway for the Conference and follow up,
We have created the Conference Forum to offer you the opportunity
• to enregister yourself and make your personal data available for InWEnt in order that we can take care of all formalities (booking of flights, hotel reservation, etc.)